I have been a naughty blogger!
Between trying to find a wedding venue (which btw I still haven't picked one) and my pipes breaking on every end of my home, I hadn't had much time to cook, clean, let alone blog.
Things are slowly getting back to the norm at the ranch.
But, I wanted to share my fab weekend that I had with some friends of mine.
We went to Lady Ga Ga!
Living in Las Vegas you think you have seen all types of walks of life.
Well, gaga brought fresh new "characters" into my world!
What a great time we had!
A giant wedding convention was here in town.
I had NO idea how much went into a wedding and how much they cost.
A drive through chapel getting hitched by Elvis is sounding pretty good right about now.
I may have not found a venue for the wedding, but I did find where my bachelorette party will be (which is FAR more important might I add)!
My mother took this picture FYI.
Oh, so in additions to a DIY project...have you ever heard of a Cowboy DIY?...
Me neither.
But I have one! Well...Matt does anyways.
For about 4 months Matt would tell me "I need a welder." Not want, or would like, need.
I couldn't imagine what he needed one for since we had all the panels we needed to create our stalls.
Here is what he needed his welder for....
Guess who is in charge of pulling this thing around so he can practice roping.









Put the goat to work pulling the iron calf!! Hope plumbing problems are resolved.
ReplyDeletehaha Billy would be bucking and jumping all over the place! he's nuts. FINALLY fixed...for now. Holes are patched. Matt did a good job but you can still see where the holes were cut lol
ReplyDeleteRope the goat!!
ReplyDelete