I have been wanting to start a blog site for a while, but never knew where to begin!
So here goes! Matt and I have been trying to have a better diet.
We, every so often, will cook a paleo meal for supper.
Well...we have decided to try to make this choice of diet a more frequent occurrence in our home.
Since I am still new to this whole bloggers world I decided to make my FIRST post about our Paleo dinner (how original)
This is my favorite *Go To* meal when we have little ingredients and want something easy yet delicious!
Spaghetti Squash with Ground Turkey Sauce
Ingredients:
1 Spaghetti Squash
1 lbs of Ground Turkey
1 tsp Coconut oil
1 cup of Portobello mushrooms
1/2 bag of spinach
1 jar of organic tomato sauce (season with oregano and parsley to taste)
1 tsp of minced garlic
Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Cooking directions:
1. Cut spaghetti squash in half and clean out core and seeds. Cook in microwave for 18-20 min. Once done use a fork to pull out the squash and this should make "spaghetti" like noodles.
2. Grease a pan with coconut oil and cook the turkey until done.
3. In a sauce pan mix together the tomato sauce with oregano, parsley, garlic, sea salt and ground pepper. Keep on low heat until sauce begins to simmer.
4. Mix sauce with the ground turkey and pour over spaghetti squash noodles.
Delicious!







I have never thought to use that coconut oil in the pantry to cook with. I can't even remember what I bought it for. Oh wait...it was for some kind of dessert I made. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteCoconut oil is AMAZING! good for hair, skin, nails and cooking! It has SO many amazing health benefits with it too!
ReplyDelete