photo Header_zps260fadfa.png

Monday, February 25, 2013

My Challenge begins today!

Alright, time to mark my calendar.


I am OFFICIALLY making a verbal and written (yes I am signing a contract) commitment to my self.


I am super excited about this.


For the next two months I am 100% Paleo and a gym babe 4 days a week.


4 days a week might not seem like much but I got two big animals that need exercise themselves if I still want to call myself a barrel racer.


Paleo Challenge


I took before pics but a little embarrassed to post. If I get awesome after results I will have no problem showing off my success!


As of this morning I weight 122 lbs. at  5 ft. nothing, I was told I should be 100 lbs. >.< WHAT?!


Realistically, I know that will never happen. My goal weight is to be 115 lbs. by April 25th.


I am done dreaming of the body I want and I am done feeling sorry for myself and wishing my tummy was smaller.


Well, wishing and dreaming isn't going to give me the results, it's DOING!


 I am excited but nervous because I have the world's largest sweet tooth!


I will post recipes and weight loss (maaaybe ; ) ) along the way!


Wish me luck.


xo

3 comments:

  1. I've tried so many times to be 100% paleo and I just keep failing! It's a little harder for me than I thought! I applaud you for taking this challenge. Good luck to you! Keep us posted on your progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! omg, its been ONE day and they have bagels and chocolate chip cookies in the office and im DYING already lol. Im such a whimp. But I haven't given it yet! One day down 59 to go!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover