My morning normally starts with a cup of coffee and blog reading.
I started to think this morning, "why do I like reading what others blog about so much?"
Well for me, it's life, love and honesty. Reality T.V. but reading it instead of watching it.
You learn so much about people.
You laugh with them, cry with them, make their meals and crafts.
We bond with these people and have never even met them before!
They share the moments they have with their family, friends and loved ones. Even the embarrassing ones!
Life is beautiful and sharing the good and bad moments with the world is an amazing thing.
Be thankful for today and remember to always count your blessings.
Today is the oldest you've been and the youngest you'll ever be again.
xo







I needed to hear something positive today, thank you! I love reading blogs for the very same reasons. Cute mug!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am happy to have brightened your day!
ReplyDelete