I dont' need to say it, I know you know where this is going...
yes I cheated.
With what...pizza, what else.
ugh!
Do I feel bad?
A little (not really)
Life has really gotten the best of me.
I can honestly say that I cracked under pressure.
The project that I had planned for me and Matt was going great, but broken this and that happened and over budget (VERY over budget), well....just life.
. . . .
Due to a horrible event last night, we probably will not be doing grass in the time frame we had planned. Let alone yard clean up.
In the mean time, I am getting back on track by starting my evening with Insanity (SOOO addicted)...and even maybe two videos. We'll see ; )
I will be busy trying to get my clean eating back on track and playing nurse till my hubs to be is better again.
I would share what happened, but got a big fat NO from the man of the house.
. . . .
Life is an amazing thing. You grow up, you grow old, you find love, you loose love, you find THE love, you have children, your children grow up, you loose pets, you make new friends, you cry, you laugh, you get angry, you smile, you live. As quick as a blink of an eye it can change. So enjoy every single moment doing everything with everyone, appreciate them being in your life and remind them why you WANT them in your life. You never realize how precious something is to you until it isn't there any more. Don't take a single person, moment or second for granted.
xo






No comments:
Post a Comment