I'm feeling "quotey" (word?) today...
Had a wonderful talk with a friend that I haven't talked to in some time last night and being the emotional person I am, I kept the hubby to be up late last night talking to him about our conversation until I finally fell asleep.
I am a TRUE believer that when your soul needs something, or you ask for advice, help, guidance, or what ever the case may be...you will receive it.
Will it come it a form that you will recognize it?
More times than not, no.
It won't come with a big flashy sign saying "hey! I'm here to answer your prayers" it's more subtle.
It might be in the form of a friend, stranger, commercial on TV...just most of the time we do not see it.
I was lucky enough to KNOW why last night of all nights, she called me, and I had time to devote to her, to sit down, no TV, no goofiness from Matt; just pure undivided attention.
And the message I was searching for was loud and clear.
So when I woke this morning and I was doing my morning reading/soul-searching, I found myself being drawn to inspirational quotes.
I love reading what other people have written that "speaks" to me.
It's that exact moment you feel "I am not alone"
Someone else has been here...
Someone else has gotten through it...
Someone else SAID it...
Can I share a few of these quotes with you?





I have a few more but I will end it with one more...my favorite...

Life it TOO short to be anything but happy.
xo,
Dana






No comments:
Post a Comment