So my love for a good glass of Cabernet Sauvignon is of no secret to most.
I also have a small addiction to Pintrest.
I think planning a wedding and developing a Pintrest addiction kind of go hand and hand.
(My mom pronounces it Pin-Interest, btw, it just drives me nuts)
So when there is wine there are wine bottles.
And when there are wine bottles, there are Pintrest crafts to be made!
I saw this on Pintrest a few months ago and I was pretty into it.

I tried to remake it and I'm pretty happy with the way it came out.
I didn't want to use a flower for my "O" but that is all my stolen creative mind could come up with .
So...as simple as this project may look I still thought I would include my How To's
You wrap an empty glass wine bottle (make sure to use hot glue every 4 wraps or so) with twine and stick objects that resemble letters on it.
Everything I used I already had.
Unused flowers, pearls, yarn and a burlap flower.
That's it!
So simple so cute!
This is how it came out before I could decide on an "O"
I love the look with the daises!
Real flowers, however, can start to add up in costs so I found little autumn knickknacks in the floral section at Michael's.
I still have my spider wed table runner on from Halloween...oops!
I probably should make a run to homegoods to find something more "harvest" instead of "creepy"
Now I just have to think of how to fill them for Christmas...
Hmm...
I'm thinking, glitter, pine cones and pine needles.
We'll see!!









No comments:
Post a Comment