photo Header_zps260fadfa.png

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Guest Post with a look at....

Mine and Matt's big day is quickly approaching.
I am honestly at the "I am over this" stage already, ha!
WELL... not long ago we took our engagement pictures.
I didn't know people did that until I started my wedding board on pintrest.
I can be such a square at times when it comes to what is "trendy".
I am SO happy we decided to do them.
We don't really have nice pictures of us together.
If he isn't in a ball cap, I am, so to dress nice and have an AMAZING photographer has made for some nice pictures around this ranch house

God bless Cowboys ;)

You guys want to see more of them?
Click on the link below for my guest post on...


Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover