photo Header_zps260fadfa.png

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Propagating Succulents...Part 2

The weather in the valley is a little unreal.
By unreal I mean warm! T-Shirt weather in January
Will this make for an unbearable summer?
I sure hope not!
With all this warm weather, my succulents that I propagated a little while back (see post here) are doing amazing!
Each one of them has started to grow their roots.

Some are even ready to be potted!


That little dried up leaf is the original leaf that was placed on top of the soil in my previous post.

Once they look like this, they are ready for their new "home"

I bought a bunch a mini terracotta posts (I will soon share what I plan to do with them all soon! :) ) and that is what I planted the baby succulents into.
Be careful not to accidentally remove any of the roots! 




Spring is quickly approaching and I am so happy how well these little guys are doing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover