I have been meaning to up date my "meet the gang" slot, but haven't (oops)
Between NFR and then Christmas and New Years I feel like time has ZIPed by.
So...
What finally got me out of me journal-ing rut?
Well, for the past couple months I have been playing rodeo cheerleader.
Going where my friends go for support and help where I can, but haven't been entering.
I decided to retire my old girl and just let her get fat and be a horse.
She's happy, and I am happy for her but I can only sit out so long till I get that turn n' burn urge
I felt like I was looking for the right horse forever and nothing came up for awhile.
Until...
Drum roll please...
Ladies and Gents meet my NEW barrel prospect!
Zips Wonder aka Nova!
I have only ONE picture of her...ugh bad mommy.
She's been in training for the past month and continues to do better with each ride.
I am truly excited to see what she becomes and hopes she loves to run cans!
Wish us luck on our new adventure!







No comments:
Post a Comment